- Retrofit kit for CristalProfi
- Optimized first filter basket
- Better pre-filtering
- For more performance
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediate delivery, express possible
Only 2 itemleft in stock
- Item no: 27803
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL CRISTALPROFI COMBIFILTER Basket II
Filter basket retrofit kit for JBL CristalProfi external filter
- Optimized top filter basket with 100 % more pre-filter area including filter material
- Remove previous filter basket and insert new filter basket in its place
- Optimizes pre-filtering for JBL CristalProfi e 401, 701, 901, 1501 and 1901, which then become technically identical to JBL 402, 702, etc
- Cleverly designed filter basket consisting of 2 parts. Lower removable part contains post-filtration with 35 ppi (fine). Upper filter basket contains single quarter pre-filter mat with 100% more surface area and 15 ppi pore size
- Scope of delivery: 2-piece filter basket (separable at clip) with fine filter and coarse filter mat
One of the advantages of the JBL CristalProfi external filter is the internal design with top-mounted pre-filters, which can be easily accessed for quick and easy cleaning.
Pre-filters have the task of cleaning the coarse dirt that is sucked into the filter in such a way that it does not clog the following filter material. However, since coarse dirt quickly clogs the pre-filters in the worst case, this filter basket was designed. Instead of 2 smaller, external pre-filter mats, it now contains a large continuous pre-filter mat with at least twice the surface area of its predecessors.
This means that the pre-filter does not clog as quickly and the high filter performance of the external filter is maintained.
Cleaning of plastics:
For many months it is sufficient to rinse the soiled filter sponges under lukewarm running water and then, before using them again, inoculate them with filter bacteria (JBL FilterStart). However, since mechanical cleaning NEVER leads to complete cleaning and dirt will remain in the filter sponge, it is recommended to replace the filter sponges about every 6 months.
Inoculating filter material with cleaning bacteria:
Initial colonization of filter material with cleaning bacteria takes about 1-2 weeks in freshwater, twice as long in seawater. If the filter material was already in use, the time of a "recolonization" doubles, because on dead bacterial lawns a recolonization does not take place so easily. The addition of concentrated cleaning bacteria such as in JBL FilterStart shortens the biological start-up time to about 24 h.
Another reason is to populate the existing settlement space in the filter material with useful bacteria, so that pathogenic germs find no place to spread. This has now been scientifically proven.
|Name:||JBL Cristal Profile Combifilter Basket|
|Description:||Retrofit kit for pre-filter, for more efficiency and higher filter performance|
|Contents:||two-piece filter basket (separable at clip) with fine filtration and pre-filter mat|
|Suitable for:||JBL CristalProfi e 401, 701, 901, 1501 and 1901|
- Item no: 27803
- EAN No.: 4014162602930
Entdecke die Garnelio Welt!
Garnelio gehört zu den größten Onlineshops für wirbellose Aquarientiere weltweit.
Viele Artikel gibt es exklusiv nur bei uns im Shop.