incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediate delivery, express possible
Only 17 itemleft in stock
- Item no: 27389
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL PROFLORA CO2 pH SENSOR SET
Laboratory quality pH electrode with common BNC connection for most pH instruments
- Robust quality electrode for JBL pH-Control and other pH measuring and control instruments with BNC connection incl. liquid for calibration of pH sensors
- Easy connection: connection of the electrode by BNC-connection with the respective measuring or control device (not included in delivery)
- Large protective cap filled with storage solution, plastic shaft and gel filling, suitable for many systems with BNC connector
- Individually tested with individual test report
- Scope of delivery: pH electrode, 2 m cable, 2 suction holders for mounting, 3 cuvettes, 50 ml bottles: Distilled water, calibration liquid pH 7.0 and 4.0
Healthy fish through optimal pH
The acidity determines the pH of the water. In order to maintain the health of the fish and the plants, this must always be controlled and adjusted to the conditions. The correct pH value depends on the fish population of the aquarium; an incorrect pH value can cause stress and diseases.
The pH electrode is connected to the respective measuring or control device through the BNC connection.- SAFE: The pH electrode has been tested with an individual test report and should be replaced after approx. 2 years. It has a large protective cap filled with storage solution.
Every pH control or measuring device and also the JBL pH-CO2 control device (JBL PROFLORA CO2 CONTROL) requires a pH electrode (JBL PROFLORA CO2 SENSOR) to measure the pH value of the water. pH electrodes age with time and must be replaced approx. every 2 years. Every 30-45 days the pH electrode should be calibrated so that it continues to display correct values. Calibration also includes a check of the electrode's functionality so that you will be informed if a new electrode is needed. pH electrodes do not like the addition of medication to the water and should be placed in a glass of aquarium water during treatment.
Positioning the pH electrode in the aquarium:
Attach the pH electrode to a low-flow and ideally dark area in the aquarium using the suction cups provided. Electrodes easily become algal in very bright locations.
- Item no: 27389
- EAN No.: 4014162646514