incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediate delivery, express possible
Only 2 itemleft in stock
auf Deinen gesamten Warenkorb!!
- Item no: 27399
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL PROFLORA CO2 REGULATOR ADVANCED
Pressure regulator with 2 pressure gauges for CO2 aquarium plant fertilizer systems
- The pressure reducer reduces the cylinder pressure from approx. 60 bar (displayed on manometer 1) to a low 1.2 bar working pressure (displayed on manometer 2), so that the CO2 supply can be easily regulated
- Screw the pressure reducer onto the CO2 pressurized gas cylinder and regulate the CO2 supply quantity at the fine needle valve
- The pressure reducer is suitable for CO2 disposable cylinders (U-system) and for reusable cylinders (M-system). By unscrewing the knurled nut (W21.8x1/14) with an Allen key, the pressure reducer fits on the M10x1 thread of the disposable cylinders
- Very high quality finish: anodized aluminum, precision CNC milled in titanium color. Reliable sealing washer instead of O-ring
- Scope of delivery: 1 CO2 pressure reducer with 2 pressure gauges (for working pressure & cylinder pressure) for reusable cylinders, with unscrewable adapter - then suitable for CO2 disposable cylinders
Screw the fitting onto the CO2 reusable bottle or CO2 disposable bottle. Connect the pressure reducer through a hose to a bubble counter/check valve and then to the diffuser/reactor in the aquarium. Adjust the number of CO2 bubbles on the fine needle valve. The CO2 permanent test provides feedback as to whether the amount of CO2 added is correct.
Safe to use The pressure reducer has a safety relief valve, this provides a safe blow off of accidentally over set working pressure without damaging the fitting. The diaphragm control of the pressure reducer guarantees absolute reliability.
Tip: Can be easily converted to disposable cylinder system by unscrewing the union knurled nut with an Allen wrench.
Function of the pressure reducer (pressure regulator):
To reduce the pressure from the pressurized gas cylinder, a pressure reducer is screwed on there. It reduces the 50-60 bar cylinder pressure to a working pressure of approx. 1.2 bar. This 1.2 bar is then metered by a small handwheel (fine needle valve) so precisely that individual CO2 bubbles can be seen and counted in the connected bubble counter. The cylinder pressure and the working pressure are displayed on manometers with this pressure reducer. Strictly speaking, these displays are not strictly necessary, since the cylinder pressure does not slowly drop as it does with compressed air diving cylinders, so you would be forewarned when the cylinder is running low. Instead, the pressure stays at its maximum pressure, then drops to zero in a very short time. So, unfortunately, there is no slow decrease in cylinder filling pressure. The working pressure would only be important if it needed to be adjusted. However, this is not necessary in normal cases.
- Item no: 27399
- EAN No.: 4014162646712
Entdecke die Garnelio Welt!
Garnelio gehört zu den größten Onlineshops für wirbellose Aquarientiere weltweit.
Viele Artikel gibt es exklusiv nur bei uns im Shop.