incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment in 5 Day(s)
- Item no: 27371
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL PROFLORA pH Sensor+Cal
PH Electrode with BNC Connection
- Robust quality electrode for JBL pH-Control and other pH measuring and control devices with BNC connection incl. liquid for calibration and storage of pH sensors
- Easy connection: connection of the electrode by BNC-connection with the respective measuring or control device (not included in delivery)
- Large protective cap filled with storage solution, plastic shaft and gel filling, suitable for many systems with BNC connector
- Individually tested with individual test report.
- Scope of delivery: pH electrode, 2 m cable, 2 suction holders for mounting, 3 cuvettes, 50 ml bottles: Storage solution, Distilled water, Calibration liquid pH7.0 and 4.0
Healthy fish through optimal pH
Acidity determines the pH of the water. In order to maintain the health of the fish and the plants, this must always be controlled and adjusted to the conditions. The correct pH value depends on the fish population of the aquarium, an incorrect pH value can cause stress and diseases.
The pH electrode is connected to the respective measuring or control device through the BNC connection.- SAFE -The electrode has been tested with an individual test report and should be replaced after approx. 2 years. It has a large protective cap filled with storage solution.
Every pH control or measuring device and also the JBL pH-CO2 control device (JBL PROFLORA pH-Control Touch) requires a pH electrode (JBL PROFLORA pH-Sensor+Cal) to measure the pH value of the water. pH electrodes age with time and must be replaced approx. every 2 years. Every 30-45 days, the pH electrode must be calibrated so that it continues to display correct values. Calibration also includes a check of the electrode's functionality, so you will be informed if a new electrode is needed. pH electrodes do not like medication added to the water and should be placed in a glass of aquarium water during treatment. PH electrodes should not be stored in distilled water, but in potassium chloride solution (KCl) (JBL storage solution).
- Item no: 27371
- EAN No.: 4014162631886
Entdecke die Garnelio Welt!
Garnelio gehört zu den größten Onlineshops für wirbellose Aquarientiere weltweit.
Viele Artikel gibt es exklusiv nur bei uns im Shop.