incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for shipment in 5 Day(s)
- Item no: 27374
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL PROFLORA v002
Noiseless solenoid valve
- Supplement for CO2 fertilization systems or pH control units: noiseless solenoid valve for dosing the CO2 supply in aquariums
- Easy to use: Integration of the solenoid valve in the feeding CO2 hose of the fertilizer system or mounting on the fitting of the pressure reducer
- Precise dosing: adjustment of CO2 addition by activating a timer or via pH control unit (timer and control unit not included in delivery)
- Safe and economical: 12V safety transformer, low heat generation due to 2 W power consumption, up to 50% CO2 savings, no noise, electronic universal power supply
- Scope of delivery: 1 noiseless solenoid valve with 4/6 mm hose connections and hose fuses, incl. universal power supply unit
Without light as an energy source, plants do not absorb CO2 - but still release CO2. A high supply of carbon dioxide is therefore not necessary at night. The noiseless solenoid valve makes it possible to dose the required amount of carbon dioxide. The unit is controlled either by a night timer of the fertilizer system or directly by a pH control unit (timer and control unit not included). The correct amount of CO2 is different for each aquarium and depends on the volume, water movement and planting of the aquarium.
Danger-free and economical
The valve body becomes barely hand-warm due to a power consumption of 0.8 W and operates with a 12 V safety transformer. The noiseless solenoid offers CO2 savings of up to 50%.
Attach directly to the pressure reducer:
You can either connect the solenoid valve JBL PROFLORA V002 to the pressure reducer via hose or screw it on directly. In the photos at the product picture you can see how it works.
Why do you need a solenoid valve or a night shut-off:
Since plants only need CO2 for photosynthesis during the lighting phase, you can turn off the CO2 supply at night. To relieve you from turning on and off the CO2 bottle, there are solenoid valves (JBL PROFLORA v002) that can be controlled by a timer. The timer then switches on the light and the CO2 supply via the solenoid valve in the morning and switches both off again in the evening. Clever calculators immediately recognize that the expense for a solenoid valve quickly pays for itself, since half of the CO2 is saved. It is always installed between the pressure reducer and the check valve. If you want to use a pH computer with automatic CO2 control, you also need a solenoid valve. This is then not switched via the timer, but via the pH control unit (JBL PROFLORA pH-Control Touch).
- Item no: 27374
- EAN No.: 4014162644633