incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediate delivery, express possible
Only 3 itemleft in stock
auf Deinen gesamten Warenkorb!!
- Item no: 27408
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL CristalProfi traction aid - rotor bearing & brush
- Practical auxiliary tool to maintain and increase performance (JBL CristalProfi e: 401, 402, 701, 702, 901, 902, 1501, 1502, 1901, 1902))
- Easy to use: removal of the bearing bush at the end of the ceramic axle with traction aid. Cleaning of the tunnel with brush
- Diameter: brush 17 mm, traction aid 4.5 mm
- Perfect cleaning of hard-to-reach places. The lower rotor bearing (rubber sleeve) in external filters is practically inaccessible without a suitable tool
- Scope of delivery: pulling aid and cleaning brush for rotor bearing
Clean and healthy water
Plant, food residues and metabolic products deteriorate the quality of aquarium water. Good water quality is necessary to promote the health of fish and plants in the aquarium. This can be achieved by using various filters. Filters draw in the aquarium water and pull out the contaminants and waste products from the water. Filters also provide a good habitat for many bacteria that are important for the aquarium.
Maintaining pump performance
The pulling aid allows you to pull out the bearing bushings of the external filter at the end of the ceramic axle. Without the pulling aid, this is difficult to access. With the help of the brush, the tunnel in which the rotor rotates can be perfectly cleaned. Cleaning the rotor tunnel increases the performance, or restores the original performance of the pump.
- Item no: 27408
- EAN No.: 4014162601148