incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediate delivery, express possible
Only 3 itemleft in stock
- Item no: 27395
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL PROFLORA CO2 CYLINDER 1200 U
Recyclable disposable storage cylinder ready filled with 1.2 kg CO2
- CO2 storage bottle for all CO2 systems. Supplies aquarium plants with their main nutrient carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Easy installation: turn pressure regulating valve with internal thread onto the external thread (M10x1) of the storage bottles
- Including mounted rubber stand for safe stand. Total height with mounted pressure regulator: 37 cm
- TÜV tested, recyclable 1.2 kg CO2 steel disposable cylinder (thread M10x1). Since CO2 liquefies under pressure, CO2 pressurized gas cylinders must stand vertically during operation
- Scope of delivery: disposable cylinder, ready filled with 1.2 kg CO2, dimensions: approx. 45 x 10 cm, thread M10x1
CO2 disposable bottle or CO2 reusable bottle?
There are 2 different bottle types: Disposable cylinders, which are disposed of after emptying as well as recycled, and reusable cylinders, which can be refilled again and again. Refilling can be done by many pet stores and gas companies. If you live in a region where refilling is problematic, for example, the disposable bottle would be an alternative. Should the refill situation improve, you can always convert the disposable pressure reducer into a reusable pressure reducer in 2 minutes by screwing on the adapter (JBL PROFLORA CO2 ADAPT u-m). Aquarists who live on islands, for example, are sometimes not allowed to transport filled reusable bottles on ferries or planes. Disposable bottles are then sometimes allowed!
The size of the bottle often depends on the cabinet in which the CO2 storage bottle is to be placed: A 500 g disposable bottle is only 31 cm high (plus pressure reducer = 37 cm), a 500 g reusable bottle with stand is already 43 cm and a 2000 g bottle 45.5 cm high. In principle, of course, a larger bottle is advantageous because it simply needs to be replaced or refilled less frequently.
TÜV testing of CO2 cylinders:
All reusable CO2 cylinders must be tested regularly, every 10 years, by the TÜV (at least in Germany). On the bottle you will always find, sometimes however poorly legible, the date of the last TÜV test and sometimes also the year of the next test.
- Item no: 27395
- EAN No.: 4014162646644
Entdecke die Garnelio Welt!
Garnelio gehört zu den größten Onlineshops für wirbellose Aquarientiere weltweit.
Viele Artikel gibt es exklusiv nur bei uns im Shop.