incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediate delivery, express possible
Only 1 itemleft in stock
- Item no: 27370
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL PROFLORA m2000 SILVER
Reusable storage bottle with 2 kg CO2
- Optimal CO2 supply for fast and slow growing aquarium plants
- Convenient and efficient: refillable 2 kg reusable cylinder (thread W 21.8 x 1/14)
- Suitable for all CO2 systems. Withdrawal with fitting JBL m001 or other pressure reducer with connection thread W21,8 x1/14
- TÜV-tested, pressure bottle with overpressure protection. Self-standing: No falling over of the bottle, no stand necessary
- Scope of delivery: reusable cylinder filled with 2 kg CO2, dimensions: 46 x 11.5 cm.
CO2 disposable bottle or CO2 reusable bottle?
There are 2 different bottle types: Disposable bottles, which are disposed of after emptying as well as recycled, and reusable bottles, which can be refilled again and again. Refilling can be done by many pet stores and gas companies. If you live in a region where refilling is problematic, for example, the disposable bottle would be an alternative. If the refill situation improves, you can always convert the disposable pressure reducer to a reusable pressure reducer in 2 minutes by screwing on the adapter (JBL PROFLORA ADAPT u-m). Aquarists who live on islands, for example, are sometimes not allowed to transport filled reusable bottles on ferries or planes. Disposable bottles are then sometimes allowed!
The size of the bottle often depends on the cabinet in which the CO2 storage bottle is to be placed: A 500 g disposable bottle is only 31 cm high (plus pressure reducer = 37 cm), a 500 g reusable bottle with stand is already 43 cm and a 2000 g bottle 45.5 cm high. In principle, of course, a larger bottle is advantageous because it simply needs to be replaced or refilled less frequently.
TÜV testing of CO2 cylinders:
All reusable CO2 cylinders must be tested regularly, every 10 years, by the TÜV (at least in Germany). On the bottle you will always find, sometimes however poorly legible, the date of the last TÜV test and sometimes also the year of the next test.
- Item no: 27370
- EAN No.: 4014162630551