- Automatic CO2 control
- Regulates the CO2 supply
- For targeted plant fertilization
- For perfect plant growth
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediate delivery, express possible
Only 3 itemleft in stock
- Item no: 27388
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL PROFLORA CO2 CONTROL
Measuring and control computer for automatic CO2 addition and pH regulation
- Controls the CO2 addition for perfect plant growth in the aquarium and the ideal pH value for the aquarium fishes
- Connect temperature sensor, transformer and pH electrode (not included), connect to solenoid valve, enter desired pH value or use automatic program
- Touch display allows easy operation through the control menu. For automatic control of CO2 addition, carbonate hardness (KH) must be measured and entered.
- Program calculates the ideal pH value from KH and existing pH value and adds as much CO2 until the pH value is reached. Also displays the water temperature
- Scope of delivery: CO2 control unit with touch display, wall bracket, power supply unit, temperature sensor + suction holder, connection cable to solenoid valve, cuvette holder for calibration liquids
Healthy fish through optimal pH value
The acidity determines the pH value of the water. In order to maintain the health of fish and plants, it must always be controlled and adjusted to the conditions.
Incl. temperature sensor, Modern graphic display with touchpad, Sensor check during each calibration, Error diagnosis in case of failed calibration, Permanent display: pH actual/setpoint, sensor voltage, temperature, Calibration reminder in days/hours, Valve status, Accuracy of measurement, Setpoint adjustment: freely selectable or automatically calculated by auto pH, Auto pH, Temperature compensation during measurement + calibration. Temperature compensation during measurement + calibration, Hysteresis freely selectable (upper and lower deviation from switching point), Password key lock, Alarm function pH (range alarm), Alarm function temperature (range and target alarm), Valve status selectable, Language selection: D/EN/F/NL/I/DK/E/P, reset function, universal power supply suitable for all common mains voltages worldwide.
Why a pH control:
If you want to automate the CO2 supply, you can connect this CO2/pH computer (JBL PROFLORA CO2 CONTROL) instead of a timer for the night shut-off. You have to enter the carbonate hardness (KH) of your aquarium water once and then the computer calculates the matching pH value, which is adjusted by adding CO2. Then the computer controls the solenoid valve and adds as much CO2 until the calculated or desired pH is reached. The solenoid valve is then closed and opened again so that the pH value remains stably adjusted. The pH measurement of the water is done via a pH electrode, which is NOT included in the set and must be purchased separately. This ensures that you do not receive an aged electrode in the set, but always a factory-fresh electrode! It is also possible, instead of an automatic, to manually enter a pH value independent of the KH.
|Name:||JBL ProFlora CO2 Control|
|Description:||Automatic measuring and control computer for CO2 fertilization of plants in freshwater aquariums and for pH regulation|
|Special features:||Easy operation thanks to touch display, automatic CO2 addition by means of solenoid valve, manual control or automatic program, with temperature display|
|Scope of delivery:||CO2 controller with touch display, wall mount, power supply, temperature sensor + suction holder, connection cable to solenoid valve, cuvette holder for calibration liquids|
- Item no: 27388
- EAN No.: 4014162646507
Entdecke die Garnelio Welt!
Garnelio gehört zu den größten Onlineshops für wirbellose Aquarientiere weltweit.
Viele Artikel gibt es exklusiv nur bei uns im Shop.