incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediate delivery, express possible
Only 6 itemleft in stock
- Item no: 27384
Fast delivery timesAll products are in stock with us!
14 years of breeding experienceLet our team of experts advise you!
High customer satisfactionfrom over 3,000 reviews "
JBL PROFLORA CO2 ADVANCED SET M
CO2 fertilizing system complete set with 2 pressure gauges, night shut-off and reusable bottle for strong and beautiful aquarium plants
- Ready-to-connect CO2 - fertilizing system with solenoid valve for night shut-off for optimum supply of all aquarium plants in freshwater aquariums from 40 to 600 l, thus preventing algae
- Simple construction: Screw pressure reducer with attached solenoid valve onto bottle, connect hose to bubble counter/check valve and reactor. Plug solenoid valve into timer (not included), set bubble count - done
- Reusable storage bottle TÜV-tested. No slipping of the hose due to hose fittings, non-return valve prevents water penetration into bottle. Pressure gauge shows cylinder and working pressure
- The correct CO2 concentration in the aquarium water is checked via the display of the included CO2/pH permanent test and readjusted if necessary
- Scope of delivery: 500 g reusable CO2 bottle & holder, pressure reducer + solenoid valve, 3 m hose, bubble counter with check valve, TAIFUN CO2 reactor + extension set, CO2/pH permanent test with reagents, 2x plant fertilizer 100 ml, 1x daily fertilizer 10 ml
Food for aquarium plants
Plants provide the aquarium with vital oxygen for the aquarium inhabitants, prevent algae growth, remove pollutants, provide hiding places and reduce germs. The JBL plant fertilizer system supplies the plants with the main nutrient CO2 via the water. The plants absorb this and convert it to sugar and oxygen in photosynthesis with the help of light.
The system is completely ready for connection. Screw the pressure reducer onto the CO2 supply bottle and connect it by hose to the bubble counter (incl. backflow protection) and then to the reactor in the aquarium. CO2 thus enters the aquarium and is dissolved in the water with the help of the reactor. The CO2 supply can be interrupted at night by the interposed solenoid valve (night shut-off). The amount of CO2 dissolved in the water is permanently displayed by the CO2/pH Permanent Test and can then be readjusted if necessary.
The storage bottle is TÜV tested. The check valve prevents water from entering the cylinder. The range of a CO₂ system depends on various factors. Decisive is the carbonate hardness, the amount and type of plants and the strength of the water surface movement. A 500 g bottle that is not switched off at night by a solenoid valve will last about 4 months with basic adjustment. The reusable cylinders can be refilled in specialized shops.
Conversion from disposable to reusable cylinders and vice versa:
All JBL CO2 pressurized gas cylinder systems are compatible with each other. With the reusable system (M system), the union nut of the pressure reducer can simply be unscrewed using an Allen key. Then the pressure reducer fits on the U system (disposable cylinders).
- Item no: 27384
- EAN No.: 4014162646217